主页 > 英语备考 >

酒店英语怎么说? 酒店前台接待常用英语口语教程

酒店前台接待常用日常英语

日期: 2017-04-03 整理编辑: 小六来源: 学姐

我们在外出时,难免会住旅馆,当我们走进酒店时第一个要面对的就是前台,这是酒店前台接待客人时的日常用语,很全面,有在酒店工作的朋友要仔细看看啦。

第一部分 问候

1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please?

欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是***,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?

2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you?

先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?

3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.

我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。

4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .

如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。

Part 2 Helping to Check-in

第二部分 帮助入住

1.Please have a seat for a while I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.

请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。

2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure.

请把您的护照和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。

3. How many nights will you stay this time?

这次入住您会住多少天?

4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?

您是要吸烟房间还是不吸烟房间?

5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or separately?

先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要分开付押金还是一起付呢?

Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?

这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?

7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..

这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。

Part 3 Providing Service During Staying

酒店前台接待常用日常英语

第三部分 居停期间提供服务

Regular Service常规服务

(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer it for you. .

请稍等一下。马上为你转接过去。

(2) Because so please be careful.

今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。

Internet Service网络服务

There is free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on the desk.

写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。

(2) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.

对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。

(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.

好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。

About the Laundry关于洗衣

The laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between 6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.

上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两点之前送回。

For the laundry, the regular service is within 8 hours and the express service is within 5hours.

普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。

(3) There is a stain on your clothes, and we’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we can remove it totally.

您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。

(4)--- Could you send someone up for my laundry, please?

请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗?

===Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will be up in a minute.

好的,我们的服务员马上到。

Medical Service医疗服务

(1) You don’t look very well today. What seems to be wrong ?

你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧 ?

(2) I feel dizzy and have a sore throat besides , I can not sleep well recently?

我感到头晕,喉咙痛。 还有,最近都睡不好。

(3) Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctor to look after you .

不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。

(4) Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache, coughing, or nausea?

还有其他症状吗?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶心?

(5) The doctor said you have got the flu. She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, three times a day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.

医生说你感冒了。 她会给你开药。这药每次吃两片,每天三次,并建议你最好在床上休息一两天。

(6) ---Are they strong?

==Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. By the way, you should be sure to take them after you eat.

---药性强吗?

==是的,会让你犯困。还有,你得在用餐完毕后才能吃药。

(7) Can you give me some medicine for heartburn?

你可以给点胃药给我吗?

(8) I’m afraid the doctor can’t give you medicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache?

如果你不告诉医生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能随便给你胃药。

(9) Well, I do have gastritis for two years.

恩,我确实有两年的胃病。

(10) Since your blood pressure is higher than normal, could you tell the doctor whether you have diabetes?

你的血压偏高,请问你是否有糖尿病?

(11)How is the acid in your stomach? Is the acid feeling very strong?

胃酸的强度怎么样?你是否感觉十分强烈?

(12) Are you taking other medicine at present? Please let us know just in case of chemical reaction. .

你最近有没有服用其它药物?为了防止药品之间产生不好的化学反应请告诉我们。

(13) Are you feeling better now, Sir?

先生,你好些了吗?

(14)---What happened to your leg, Sir?

先生,你的腿怎么呢 ?

==I tripped and fell in the bathroom.

我不小心在浴室摔倒了。

---Please don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor to go to see you right away.

请不要担心,我马上叫医生过去。

本文网址:https://m.ikaoxue.cn/yingyu/201704/03-2270.html(转载请保留)

相关内容

最新发布

推荐内容

热点内容